Papercraft Ideas

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Wonderland scene

Hello everyone !!!
It looks like I cannot step away from the new Wonderland stamp set ...
I've been looking though our Pinterest and new catalogue (available from 1st September) and I am determined to do some more cards with this particular stamp set ... so keep your eyes open...

To create this card I have used the following items:

  • chocolate chip ( 10,5cm x 30cm scored in 15cm)  whisper white cards stock ( 10cm x 14cm )
           
  
Video tutorial will help to explain the technique I've been using to create this card.


Hope you like it ...
Visit my Stampin’Up  Facebook Page
Join my Facebook Papercraft Ideas Forum Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/papercraftideas/
SUBSCRIBE to my You Tube Channel and leave comments or suggestions below each video ! 

EnJoy Crafting with me ...xoxo Alex